Professional Practice Support & Development
Our highly experienced team of regional managers offers full face to face practice support for our adviser network.
Research & Technical Support
Elders Financial Planning is able to supply some of the finest research capabilities in Australia through our service agreement with ANZ.
We have extensive technical solutions available through our agreement with ANZ and the OnePath specialist team and with specialist teams from other platform providers.
When you join a new licensee, it’s important that you don’t lose your productivity. From the minute you join Elders Financial Planning your development year starts with a comprehensive induction program to quickly get you up to speed with our systems and processes, thus saving you time and money.
Professional Standards Framework
We have a comprehensive compliance and professional standards framework designed to support you and your practice to maintain its compliance and legislative requirements.
As part of the wider Elders group, we have initiated a special referral induction program for Advisers. We facilitate introduction meetings for our new Advisers to the wider Elders group in their area, where possible to forge potential referral networks.
We provide a range of marketing material throughout the year to support your practice including:
- Regular articles that can be re-branded with your business name.
- Our Licensee website gives you the opportunity for a link to your business
- Specially negotiated discounts on stationery with an option to pay via deduction from your revenue payments
- Special discounted rates with Feedsy and Suitebox to help you with your client engagement
We have exclusively negotiated heavily discounted rates for our Advisers with a major paraplanning business to produce Risk only and comprehensive SOAs.
- A highly experienced paraplanning team that understand XPlan and financial advice, thus adding value for Advisers who wish to outsource their SOAs or use this service for their SOA overflow requirements
- This frees up your time, enabling you to spend more time on revenue-producing activities
Our Advisers benefit from a unique weekly revenue payment system providing them with more cashflow flexibility for their practice.
- Also, you can run revenue and business performance reports specific to your practice that provide a complete overview of your practice from a financial perspective
- We also provide heavily discounted corporate rates for your professional indemnity insurance
We have negotiated exceptional group discount rates for XPlan and can supply a range of XPlan solutions and tools to increase your practice efficiency and streamline your administration to suit your practice needs.
We give you access to a wide range of advice wizards within XPlan that cover the most common areas of financial advice. This makes it easier (and quicker) for you to produce an advice document that is user friendly and easy to read.
If you are interested in learning more about how We can Help You
please call 1800 060 741
for further information.