Grow your financial planning business by joining Elders
Elders Financial Planning was established in 1995 and provides a unique dealer group service proposition for existing practice owners that want the freedom to grow their business and for employed financial planners wishing to start their own business.
Our experienced management team have extensive business skills and knowledge across the financial planning industry. Our dedicated support, advice and compliance framework allows practice owners to concentrate more on their area of expertise – delivering quality advice to clients.
Being part of the wider Elders group who have been serving Australians since 1839, offers strong brand recognition and visible presence across regional and rural Australia, with over 400 points of representation. The Elders client-focused culture provides an ideal brand to further enhance the growth of your business by developing cross referral and lead generation opportunities.
Supported by a well-resourced major financial services institution in ANZ, Elders Financial Planning is able to leverage high quality dealer support tools, services, and product research and deliver them to you.
Discuss where this business opportunity could take you
Why Choose Elders Financial Planning?
- Elders Financial Planning’s flexibility of dealer group services allows your business to choose from a core service, through to a premium offering with an extended Approved Product List which aligns your advice model with the client’s best interest.
- Dedicated Regional Managers and Practice Development Coaches (PDCs) working strategically with you to grow your business and guide you through the challenges that come with business ownership.
- Our team works with your business to tailor a support model suited to your needs.
- Introductions to other businesses within the wider Elders group providing the opportunity for you to forge referral relationships across businesses such as Elders General Insurance, Elders Banking and Elders Home Loans in your local area.
- Once accredited, the opportunity of benefiting from our referral partnership with AustralianSuper and access to their Adviser Services Team.
- Enhancing your business cash flow with weekly commission payments.
- Comprehensive face to face on-site assessment of your practice’s processes and procedures, with a focus on continuous improvement in practice efficiency.
- Our PDCs extend advice and process coaching to your support staff members so practice owners can continue to focus on advice delivery.
- Weekly dealer group communication enables you to keep up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Complimentary access to ANZ’s online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) system.
- Access to ANZ group rates on Professional Indemnity Insurance, XPLAN software and Kaplan Professional education.
- Access to corporate member rates with the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Easy to use XPLAN software including SOA and Review documentation tools, fully maintained and supported by the dedicated ANZ Advice Systems Team.
- Access to the ANZ Advice Coach network and Technical Help Desk.
- Regular advice assurance reviews and support materials to help you deliver best practice.
- Client product research provided by Mercer, Chant West and IRESS.
- Access to the research facilities of the ANZ Chief Investment Office.
- Our PDCs provide both face-to-face and remote support.
- Access to Elders Financial Planning professional development days, regional conferences and the national conference.